Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Beware of Congressional Kool-Aid

Polisicks
Yesterday’s FLOG was to be my last one. Early in the day with the Breaking News that the federal government was going to shut down at midnight (EST), that was 9 PM my time, I received word from Julian Assange informing me that he had received a call from Ed Snowden telling him that one of his impeccable sources … a Tea Party congressman … had told him that the R’s were going to pull a remarkable decoy that would put the shutup on the US government shutdown. They were going to close down the Internet.
You can clearly see that Wikileaks does. I thanked Julian and posted my “Last Flog.” I thought that would make a lot of people happy.
Apparently the Tea Party had spiked its punch and decided to leak the Internet Shutdown to Snowden, knowing he’s the chief writer for Wikileaks.
So don’t believe everything Snowden says or Wiki leaks.
Staying up late last night was a little dull. Isn’t it amazing that the first US Government shutdown in 17-years, the Grand Opening of retail outlets by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the premier of Hostages  on CBS were all up against the US House of Representatives on CNN? I watched CNN until I had to shut it down. When I got up this morning nothing had changed and the Internet was still on. 

So this may be my final FLOG. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment