Monday, October 28, 2013

Flawgging Miz Spellrz and Miz Speekrz (Miss Mannerz is a FLAWG for another day)

I lerned gramer too diferent waze. Propper and often purpposely impropper. As a professionel writer, propper gramer wasent all ways as importent as makking my pointe moor afective. Some times propper gramer was trumpped by emphesis, makking my pointe moor pourful. I wasent a bad speler. I hardley ever maid a misteak in a speling bea becawse I didnt want to come off as stuped. But latly I have bin apawled at the bad exampel peepel on TV and radeo have been scruing up the English langwidge. Im particularley consurned abowt Me, myself and I. If it were up to myself, I wood reqwer a corse for all peepel who sett an exampel for yew and I when using the werds me, myself and I.
 

Resentley wen I saw that Beyonce Knowles, won of my favoritz, had writen a song titeled, "Me, Myself & I," I thot may bee sum buddy with much moor clowt then me wood have moor impakt on yung peepel then me. So I fownd hur lericks.


The song starts out something like
he done me wrong, I was such a sucker, blah blah blah
and then the refrain:



Cuz I realized I got
Me, myself and I
That's all I got in the end
That's what I found out
And it ain't no need to cry
I took a vow that from now on
I'm gonna be my own best friend


For myself, I hope this helpz you.
The last werd on me, myself and I
an how too spel uze the write werd coming soon to this FLAWG.

No comments:

Post a Comment