Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Have a Bad Ass Hannukah and An Explosively Merry Christmas

 
Last year before Hannukah, I found a stunning pair of brass knuckles, that look a little like these, and envisioned them with candles in the eight finger holes. Before putting them together for this years celebration of the candle that burnt for eight days, I received an email from my surrogate daughter, Lisa, taking me to 25 Hilariously Wrong Menorahs.
After looking at the 25 and sharing them with my associate, Mean Eileen Editing Queen, I decided to look at “weird Christmas ornaments and found this: The Swedish Army Museum in Stockholm is coming under fire for selling tree ornaments shaped like this.
Is this offensive or defensive?

Happy Holidays, however you celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment