Thursday, November 14, 2013

Greetings Delinquency and Excremental Excuses

PRIVATE


I was recently brainstorming about a birthday card I was going to send to you, dear friend, on your birthday, but apparently my brain storm wiped out all my gray cells.  I’m going to post this FLOG today, pre-dated November 8, 2013. 

It’s a private FLOG gone public; leaked to the world media by Assange and Snowden (ok, and me).






I was reminded of my forgetfulness when my you sent me a copy of the crappy comments you sent in response to BS's b.s., thanking him for his highly personal (and in unquestionably dubious taste) birthday card, which allegedly arrived on time. 

I did warn this was a PRIVATE Flog
(be grateful it's not smell-ernet)

I am flogging myself after which I will have a brain scan to see if there is still something there.


Happy post-pre-dated Birthday, Ell Cee*
(I assume everything came out alright - Alka-Seltzer on the way)

*See?  I told you, names changed to protect the dubious innocent


No comments:

Post a Comment