Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yeah Ruth, I'm Talking To YOU

Flog #2, From Scottsdale, AZ

I can’t believe the underwhelming response to my first FLOG.  Thanks Mom.

I’m incredibly busy crafting answers to the deluge of email I expect from you, my fascinated readers, so I will have to make this installment brief.  This will no doubt be a relief to my daughter, Ruth, who once replied to a brilliantly penned e-missive with a curt, “your e-mails are too long.”

 I responded, “for 40 years I wrote 30-second radio spots, 10-second TV IDs, and 7-word outdoor billboards.  If 3rd graders can read Harry Potter 750 pages at a time, a brilliant woman with access to the President of the United States can read a damn e-mail from her father.  Hereafter, if you want to know how I am, or who died, or who’s getting divorced, ask your sister (she reads my email).”

Meanwhile, back in the salt mines, Eileen is busily tending to the myriad details of forming a new business entity which will not only generate vast riches, but protect us from lawsuits, the IRS, long-lost relatives, and Glen Beck.

Until next time my Flog Followers (Floggowers?) ...

1 comment:

  1. I still think "A Stern Flogging" sounds like something one would seek at a B&D S&M site. That said, I look forward to reading your amusing and interesting thoughts.

    As for the salt mines, don't spare the whip! You must get your corporate shelter built before the IRS finds you. If only garlic worked on the IRS like it does against other vampires...

    ReplyDelete